Wednesday, June 6, 2007

BEA wrap up

So, I was at the schmooze-fest that is BEA, but, no, I don't really have a minute to do a "wrap up" anytime soon, but suffice it to say it was fabulous to meet NYC and surrounding-area Flux authors Carrie Jones, Alex Richards, Robin Friedman, Stacy DeKeyser, Micol and David Ostow, and Laurie Faria Stolarz. Do check out their blogs for details. Meeting authors made the deafness, the laryngitis, the repetitive stress injuries (smile, shake, repeat), and the sleep deprivation all worth it.

4 comments:

Literaticat said...

lol - yes, I completely lost my voice. it's just starting to come back. I don't think midnite karaoke helped.

i tried to find you for some reason on sunday and you're peeps were all "oh, he took off yesterday!"

nice work if you can get it, bro. ;-)

xo J

❀ Stacy DeKeyser said...

It was lots of fun. I'm so glad I went. Thanks for your hospitality!

Anonymous said...

Andrew,

Meeting you was the highlight of my BEA experience. Truly.

All the best,
Robin

Micol Ostow said...

Liking the photo stream...if I knew how to transfer pics from my phone to my computer I'd send you a shot of the sad, spilled Starbucks....