Monday, May 21, 2007

More photos, please

Flux authors, readers, booksellers, librarians:

I feel like the blog needs more photos. Not more photos with dubious copyright situations like the one of Ms. Paltrow below, but more photos of Flux people or people with Flux books or of enormous piles of brownies at SCBWI conferences. I'll play along, too, and post sneak peaks of covers and photos I take at conferences.

So e-mail me your photos, and I'll post them in the Flickr stream that'll live on the right from now on. I feel like there's a contest in this somewhere, too, so stay tuned. And if nobody sends me any photos, I'll just ask Micol Ostow to let me run pictures of her trip to Cannes.




Created with Paul's flickrSLiDR.

3 comments:

Brian Mandabach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Mandabach said...

I've been reading a lot of fun blogs with pictures and that address questions such as "What TV show would you like to be on?" and "What do you think about my hot celebrity crush?" I hope I don't sound mocking, becuase I'm not entirely about deadly serious censorship issues.

Do we have to stay literary with these pictures? Do they have to have something to do with FLUX? Because I want to be on Family Ties. I once had a dream of the perfect epiphany of love with Meredith Baxter Birney, and it still makes me feel warm inside as if part of my soul is forever merged into the great ONE. I'm not kidding. Not sure if she IS the goddess, or just represents her, but I don't think it matters.

Varian Johnson said...

What if I don't own a camera? Seriously? I'm probably the only person in America that purposely bought a cell phone without a built-in camera. Maybe I can convince Mrs. V to let me borrow her digital camera? Oh, wait, my laptop has a camera built into it. I just have to figure out how to use it...