Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Okay, this is new

LamentMaggie Stiefvater, author of the forthcoming Lament, is also a painter and a prolific blogger. So, she's combining these talents to create something she's calling Teaser Tuesday. And it apparently involves bears. Maybe she should explain.

I wracked my brains to think of ways to talk more about [Lament] in the upcoming weeks (okay, not really. Really I just drank some sweet tea and listened to some City Sleeps and decided I like to draw bears doing funny things), and I decided that what I want to do is feature a teaser from LAMENT every Tuesday from now until its release.

Yeah, that didn't help me much either, so maybe you should just go look.

2 comments:

A.S. King said...

Those are very cool bears. And can I please just say - holy cow, Maggie. You're an amazing artist. Geez. Wow. I'm gobsmacked.

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Anyone who says gobsmacked can be my friend. :) And thanks.

Thanks, Andrew, too, for posting about it!